Extended everyones deadlines by a week!
With the overall lack of Irish Draughts in the HARPG world Vechnyy has taken it upon themselves to help remedy the situation! The first portion of their solution is here; an Irish Draught auction. In order to help promote the breed a fine selection of breeding-quality Draughts has been gathered together and are available for purchase via a show entry for the horse in question. In addition, every horse from this batch is immediately eligible for registration with WarmbloodRegistry
without any inspection images and will receive an 'Excellent' rating. If the new owner completes inspection images, that rating will be bumped up to 'Superior'.
The main goal of this is to provide a larger gene pool full of versatile horses that fit more closely to the original breed standard than many existed horses do. Therefore, there are no requirements as to what discipline the show needs to be. Recommended disciplines including Hunter/Jumper, Show Jumping, Cross Country, and Dressage but the aim is for these horses to excel at anything. If you don't know of any shows currently running feel free to ask, Vechnyy always keeps a tab on current shows and can give recommendations.How To Claim
As mentioned above, these horses are available via one effort show entry for the horse in question. Simply comment here to reserve the horse of your choice and once reserved you'll be given 1 month to find an effort-based (or largely effort-based with some RNG element) show of any ridden discipline and put in an entry. Once the entry is submitted to the show, comment with the entry and the horse is yours! Rules
1. No limit to how many horses can be claimed by one person but there will still only be a month for all entries.
2. Show entry needs to be for a ridden effort-based show but after that nothing else matters.
3. You may decide the horses genetics (possible options listed, you may also add grey) and gender but they have to stay Irish Draughts.
4. Their reference must be original art, however it may be commissioned by you and done by someone else.
5. You aren't required to register them with WarmbloodRegistry
, it's just an added bonus.
6. These horses may be sold to anyone you wish for any price, they don't need to be offered back to Vechnyy if you're selling